– OXYGEN INFUSION –
I would like to introduce our new hyperbaric oxygen infusion treatment.
The facial treatment that has stars like Madonna and Justin Timberlake raving about the results!
Life would be impossible without oxygen. It is essential to the health of our skin, bringing the skin to life! This treatment is very beneficial for aging, sensitive, rosacea, and acne prone skin; as well as helping the damage caused by smoking.
The Low Down
Your skin is infused with a custom serum, chosen depending on what we would like to achieve with your skin. Next, a steady cooling mist of Pressurized hyperbaric oxygen, delivered deep into this cellular layer of the skin, provides an immediate plumping effect.
Benefits at a Glance
- Diminishes fine lines.
- Plumps skin.
- Instant deep nourishment and hydration.
- Youthful, fresh, radiant, and glowing complexion.
- Healing for Rosacea.
- Kills bacteria, helping to heal acne.
- Aids in skin regeneration.
Serums & Add On’s
- Clarifying Iris Extract – Healing acne, regulates oil, and flora on the skin.
- Camphor – Anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, healing. Great for acne.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Anti-aging, decreased wrinkles, hydrates, increases smoothness, and softening.
- Colastin – improves elasticity and moisture, great for sagging skin
- Peptide Complex – Reduces the depth of wrinkles and superficial facial lines.
- Oxygen Activator – Provides vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
One of our licensed Estheticians begins by cleansing the skin with custom cleanser from Avitalin or PCA. Next, she exfoliates
the skin with a facial scrub or microdermabrasion (for deeper exfoliation and better results). Meanwhile using high custom quality products and equipment throughout the entire treatment; the Esthetician sprays the skin with sea based product which contains antioxidants, vitamins, or your choice of serum.
The service takes about 45 minutes and is cooling and soothing.
To complete the treatment, eye product and SPF is applied to the face.
For long-term benefits, a series of six weekly treatments is recommended.
Oxygen infusion is also great for acneic skin. Breakout-causing bacteria cannot survive in oxygen rich environments. Passing oxygen over problem skin may help prevent and reduce blemishes.
The beauty of The Oxygen Infusion Treatment facial is no matter who you are or whatever your skin issues may be (if any) this service is a valuable and worthwhile treatment.
Come in and experience something new and ultra-nourishing!
See the results after one visit!
– 45.00 as an add on to any facial! –
To book your next appointment or have any questions please call us!